Otto's Exteriors offers modern siding options such as fiber cement and stylish vinyl siding, and the company's flexible scheduling makes life easy for customers' families. Otto's Exteriors is proud to offer residents of Raleigh, NC, a huge selection of colors and styles, and the vinyl siding requires very little maintenance once installed.Otto's Exteriors has years of experience handling all types of Raleigh siding installations.
- Otto's Exteriors is Vinyl Siding Institute certified to install vinyl siding, and the company is a James Hardie Siding associate contractor.
- The employees offer a friendly, no-pressure consultation and analysis of a home's existing exterior.
- The vinyl siding comes in a virtually endless color selection, and after it's installed, it requires almost no further maintenance.
- The company also offers incredibly durable fiber cement siding with a vast selection of colors and available styles.
- Otto's Exteriors works with the top names in siding, such as Alside and Hardie.
- This company is family-owned and -operated, so the employees know how important it is to have a flexible schedule.
- They clean up thoroughly after a project so that the only sign they were ever there is a beautiful, new siding installation.
- A friendly, no-pressure sit-down consultation answers any questions their customers may have.
- Otto's Exteriors works with top brand names and is a certified James Hardie Siding associate contractor.
- The company has served Raleigh, NC, as a top-notch siding contractor for years and uses extensive industry connections to offer the lowest prices in the business.
- The roofers take great care not to disturb their customers' landscaping, and everyone they serve is delighted by how respectful they are of the property.
- A manager is always on the premises during an installation, so there's never any need to worry about mishaps.
- They take care of the complete installation, including the removal of old, rotten wood.
Have a question regarding vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, sunrooms or additions? Please ask a siding contractor from Otto's Exteriors of Raleigh NC today.
Paul Otto was the first contractor to give us a quote. His quote was competitively priced for the level of customer service provided. Paul was prompt with answering phone calls or questions any time of day or night. Due to our work schedule, the fact that he was available after regular business hours was extremely helpful. I couldn't be happier with our finished product. I strongly recommend Otto's Exteriors!
A customer was having trouble finding a contractor with a flexible enough schedule to work around his family's time constraints, and he was extremely pleased when Paul Otto immediately offered to come to his home for a friendly sit-down discussion about his siding. The crew was completely respectful of the family's home at all times, and they patiently worked around the customer's two-year-old son, who was very curious about the project and did his best to help the siding contractors. In the end, the vinyl siding that replaced the worn-out, old wood looked beautiful, and the work crew did such a thorough job of cleaning up that the house looked like it was new again. Paul Otto was able to use his extensive industry connections to offer the lowest prices on the vinyl siding anywhere in Raleigh, NC.
Otto's Exteriors is Vinyl Siding Institute certified for vinyl siding and is an Associate Contractor with James Hardie Siding.
Articles written by the Raleigh siding experts Otto's Exteriors:
Most popular article
Otto's Exteriors can assist you with vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, roofing, gutters, windows and doors in Raleigh NC and these areas:
Otto's Exteriors was a pleasure to deal with. Paul Otto is a straightforward knowledgeable professional. Great product and great service with excellent project communication. Additionally, they know their market well as was evident by their competitive pricing. Highly recommend!
- Otto's Exteriors comment:
Really appreciate the nice comments DJ - we believe a straightforward approach coupled with service and communication helps to solve any situation before it turns into a potential problem. Our efficient, knowledgeable and quality workmanship along with knowing we'll do it right the first time enables us to provide competitive pricing.
Paul Otto was quick to respond to my call for requested estimate on replacing my roof. Turned out that my roof was still in pretty good shape. But the gutters on the house had seen better days. Paul had a subcontractor come out that same weekend and get them replaced. It was nice to feel that the job would be taken care of by Paul and team.
- Otto's Exteriors comment:
Fast response, quality workmanship and exceeding expectations is what we strive for - thanks Rosie!
We had two windows that needed to be replaced along with the trim and decor around the windows are on the exterior due to water damage. Otto was very responsive to quickly come to give us a quote, offered competitive pricing, ordered the windows immediately and completed the work as soon as they windows arrived in stock. As the work was being completed, they found builder errors in the way that the original decor was attached to the house and went above and beyond to replace hardiplank boards and attach the new decorative pieces correctly to prevent future water damage. We really enjoyed working with all of the guys that worked with Otto to complete this project and will definitely be calling again for future projects at our house.
- Otto's Exteriors comment:
Thanks Christi! Our team is experienced in performing windows installations and assures that every project is done correctly.